Bench width is a key issue and can change the sauna significantly.
How To Choose The Right Sauna
Questions To Answer
How Many People Should the Sauna Accommodate?
What Type of Sauna Do You Want to Construct?
Modular Sauna (assembly only)
Pre-Cut Custom Sauna
Outdoor Sauna (usually custom)
Do You Like to Sit Down, Lie Down, or Sit Across in a Sauna?
Would You Like to Read in the Sauna?
Light placement is something that is only done once, so try a few different places before cutting holes. You may also want a dimmer switch outside for the light or lights.
Sauna door placement.
- Door should always be on the longest wall
- Will the door be hinged left or right
- Standard wood pre-hung doors have a rough opening of 26″ x 82″
- All glass doors are also available at little extra cost
- Wood doors come with no window to little – medium and – almost all window
The heart of the Sauna is the heater
- Sauna heaters should always have a double body
- Heaters vary in price depending if the controls are on the heater, analogue or digital
- New sauna heaters are emerging (always-on heaters and steam creating heaters)
- Our heaters are ideal for Sauna / Steam combinations